Your initial appointment will consist of an exam and consultation, which will include:
- Any necessary x-rays, photos, and models.
- An exam of your teeth and gums.
- A discussion about your concerns.
- A consultation and a treatment sequence.
If there is a complex medical history or complex dental problem, it may require a more extensive evaluation and work up and a second consultation appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your initial appointment:
- Any dental records and x-rays that you may have.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
Please inform the practice if you have a medical condition that may be of concern.